I like to think that there are not many things in the house an individual cannot build themselves…including laundry hampers : ) As part of a higher level bathroom makeover, I decided to make some custom laundry hampers.
In this detailed plan package I walk you through 8 easy to understand pages covering the complete build and finish work for these hampers. The baskets are 23 3/4″ wide, 18″ deep, and 9″ tall. The plan package includes the following:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- A color coded visual cut list of all the raw material.
- Cut list overlaid onto standard size material and is smartly dimensioned for minimal waste.
- About 10 easy to follow detailed steps which walk you through the entire construction of the stand.
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work.
Total cost for the project was $42. Note: A planer is needed in order to build these.
Once you purchase the plan, you will receive an email that includes a link to download the plan immediately. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.