In this 19 page build package, I walk you through how to build a lathe stand that is 44″ wide, 20″ deep, and 32″ tall. It’s a simple shop workbench that is great for a lathe but could also be used for a variety of other shop needs.
This project is built with material that is readily available at any of the major big box stores. The plan includes the following:
- A detailed list of raw materials, consumables, and quantities needed of each.
- Call outs of all the dimensions used.
- 19 detailed but easy to follow pages which walk you through the entire construction of the stand.
- All assembly steps are color coded for easy tracking and understanding.
- Fully dimensioned CAD diagrams to eliminate any guess work
In addition to the plans I have also provided a summary video of the build for free on my YouTube channel found HERE.
Once you purchase the plan, you will immediately receive an email that includes a link to download the plan. If you do not see the email in your inbox then be sure to check your spam folder to see if it was sent there. If you run into any problems please email me at DIYWilkerson@gmail.com.